wOct 10, 2007


Memery

A lot of people have put this meme in their LiveJournals, so I figure that I should do it as well.

The meme is:
10 things I assume you know about me

1. I'm a senior university student, majoring in Political Science and English. I don't know what I'll do after I graduate, :(
2. I have a boyfriend named Antoine. He's 4 years older than me, and it's my second relationship....ever. Boys never liked me in high school! I didn't believe Antoine when he told me he liked me.
3. Although there are aspects of the Church I don't agree with, I am Catholic. I try to go to church every week. I have rosaries (yes, more than one), I have saint cards, and I have Holy water on top of one of my bookshelves. I get pissed when people assume that I don't think critically about my faith, be they born-again Christians or atheists/agnostics.
4. I have a brother and a sister, but they're a lot older than me. My sister is 15 years older, married, and has 3 kids, ages 4, 6, and 8. They live in the same town as my parents. My brother lives in L.A.
5. I like storytelling of all forms, if it's well done: movies, BOOKS, TV, comics, manga, video games, anime, anything. Since I have no prejudice against one medium over the other, I'm a bit of a geek.
6. I am a feminist.
7. People who read my blog started out as mostly people I know in real life. I have acquired lots of Internet friends, though. Most of them are on LiveJournal, I think.
8. My part-time job is being a page/messenger for the state Senate.
9. I like alcohol sometimes, but have never gotten drunk. Only giggly. Have never done any other drug.
10. I'm good at expressing myself through the written word, but bad at expressing myself through the spoken word, especially when I'm feeling uncomfortable or insecure. As such, people who don't know me very well (even if they spend a lot of time around me) often think I'm a bitch all the time. I get upset about this.
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:34 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

You're very cool Lee.

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:06 PM, October 10, 2007  

Post a Comment