wOct 31, 2007


I just want the week to be over. Random thoughts while I wait for that to happen.

I was just thinking about the life of a pumpkin. Grow up in the sun, happily entwined with others, and then someone comes along, cuts you open, and rips your guts out.
-Buffy


Speaking of Buffy....Joss Whedon has a new show! It will be Faith the Vampire Slayer starring the actress who played Faith in Buffy. The premise sounds.....whoa. But still. The land of television is better when Joss Whedon is a part of it.
What the hell, I hope this doesn't mean that new issues of Runaways will be even more delayed.

WTF, I am so lazy. How can it be so difficult to be productive? To actually do the things I am required to do? Apparently, it is so difficult. I am huddled over a large candle that's between me and the laptop. Warmth = win.

I went out for dinner tonight with Antoine and some friends at a Vietnamese place. It was pretty delicious, although I ate too much, and now I kinda feel like I'm gonna die. Shits.

I need to change my freaking background on my blog, too. It's too damn happy to be mine.

Current Music: Shell - Witch Hunter Robin OST

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 8:57 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment