wSep 4, 2007


Will you? Will you now? / Would you die for me? / Don't you fucking lie

For some reason, I feel flustered when surrounded by a lot of people, and I guess I hadn't noticed it until today. I hadn't realized that I felt self-conscious when surrounded by my peers with no hope of finding secluded space ANYWHERE ON CAMPUS until now.

Most of my classes seem okay, except that I had to sit by rude people in most of them. That sucked, :(

It was hot out today, almost up to 90 degrees, and combining this with bad cramps and feeling winded all the time (due to cramp-related issues), it was just bad. I hate perspiring. A lot.

Gordon and I wrote some messages in sidewalk chalk on the sidewalks to advertise for Anime Club. By that point I was crabby and hot again, and felt like dying, so I went to Antoine's. He was having a bad evening too, because his allergies were making his eyes hurt. So we had some woeful cuddling, and I left feeling better.

I also talked to my friend-since-1st-grade Heather for the first time in some months, which was also very nice.

I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow. I like work, and the people I work with, and the fact that I'll probably be able to get some homework done.

Anyway, I attempted to do homework, couldn't, and am now going to bed instead. Let's hope that tomorrow is a better day.

Current Music: Eulogy - Tool

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:11 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment