wSep 24, 2007


This post is for Steffles, who hasn't blogged in over a year, and still admonishes me for 3-day delays

In terms of classes and walking, Tuesdays and Thursdays suck a lot, but Mondays might suck the most. After a lecture, I walk from campus to the Capitol and work for 3.5 hours, and then walk from the Capitol to campus for a discussion. Also, Mondays are the only day I force myself to carry my 3,000+ page book because we actually use it in discussion (unlike lecture! The professor told us we had to bring it to lecture, but I see no reason why to do so, as she puts every poem up on the document camera anyway). So. I guess the only point of this paragraph is that you should pity me.

I haven't blogged a Buffy update in a while, and I'm through disc 2 of season 4. I'll try to not be spoilery....right now, my favorite characters are Buffy (always!), Spike, and Xander. WTF, Xander is always saving everyone and being all funny, but never gets the love. Poor him. I really, really want to see the first season of Angel now....I miss him, and it looks like he's a lot more fun to watch now, given the crossover references.

The season 3 premiere of Avatar: The Last Airbender was pretty sweet, and that chibi-fied short afterwards was SO CUTE! Katara and Toph remain my favorite characters. I also like watching the two of them do their waterbending and earthbending the most.

Holy crap, Heroes premieres tonight. How did I get sucked into so many TV shows?! I don't know.

People from high school! I'm going home this weekend! So....if you're going to be home too, you should let me know. Or something. The plan is to head back Friday morning. Ryan, if you lied to me and won't be going home, I might kill you. Have we not seen each other since Christmas?! WTF?!?!

Anyway. I'm actually....going to do my hair today. It's a big step, I know. What the hell, I haven't been in a good mood in a while. It's a bit frightening.

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 9:22 AM
4 comments
4 Comments:

lolol I haven't blog in a year.

You must blog for me, your posts are my sustenance. I haven't eaten since you moved out because I've been feeding on the precious life energy of your posts.

I just ate a soy "yogurt-like snack," from Trader Joe's. OMG I BOUGHT THE FIG BARS FOR THREE REASONS, 1) because I like fig bars, 2) because they're easy on-the-go breakfast, and 3) because the name on the box is "This fig walks into a bar..." LOLOL!

By Blogger Steph, at 12:00 PM, September 24, 2007  

Shit, I just contradicted myself. What I meant to say was, "I just STARED DOWN a soy "yogurt-like snack," from Trader Joe's. And I don't intend to eat the fig bars, either. I'll probably play poker with them.

By Blogger Steph, at 12:02 PM, September 24, 2007  

Jaci has 2 more eps of angel season 1 then IT'S YOURS! Provided we hang. Have fun!

By Blogger Gretchen, at 8:00 AM, September 27, 2007  

WTF Steph, I have bought those fig bars for the same reason.

Gretchen: Yeahhhh, Angel! Although I should finish Buffy season 4 first, lol. Are you going to be at Geek.Kon? Maybe I could get it from you then. Do you still need my season 3, or did you buy it already? Maybe I should lend you season 1 of BSG, bwaha. I know you've seen the mini-series, but I can't remember if you saw/wanted to see more.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 12:00 AM, September 28, 2007  

Post a Comment