wSep 3, 2007


stuff

So, since I bought a lot of my needed books for class online last week, they aren't here yet! Why didn't I do that at least a week earlier? Stupid me. Oh well. I think that I have half of the ones I'll need right away, and I've already discovered that my Women's Studies professor put hers on reserve at one of the campus libraries, so I can go there. I will make this work somehow!

This is my last night of sum mer before beginning a school year, possibly ever. I feel like I should have something reflective or important to say, but I don't. I don't even have the times or room numbers of my classes written into my planner yet. I guess that means I'm a senior - past the point of caring, :) There is always the chance that at some time in the future, I might decide to go to law school, or that I need a graduate degree (please God, no), but I don't know if I will. My life goals have always been to graduate from college, and to become an author. The first goal will definitely happen, and as for the second, well, hopefully I can work hard on it. As I think I've said before, for some reason my creative thoughts flow much more freely when I'm taking classes (much to my dismay, as I have no time to pay much attention, except for sketching and scribbling in the margins of my notes), particularly in the fall. I don't know why this is.

Antoine's roommate The Hammer solved my current book-storing problem by giving a bookshelf to me that he no longer wants. I was extremely happy on Friday, when I brought it home.

Holy crap, Antoine gave me more Tool music to listen to, and my love for this band has grown exponentially.

Current Music: Ticks & Leeches - Tool

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:38 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

bookshelves= heaven :)

By Blogger Tas, at 9:19 AM, September 04, 2007  

Post a Comment