wJul 25, 2007


Trying to start again

Life is so weird. I feel like all I ever do is eat food, talk, and wash myself. I wish that I was brave enough to start writing again, but I don't think I am yet. How can a person possibly slow down their life enough to write? Whenever I'm not regularly surrounded by people, I get moody and lonely. But when my life is a whirlwind like it is now, my mind never slows down enough to permit me to translate all my thoughts to words and write them down.

I had a lot of grand plans for myself as a child. I wanted to be a published author, to ride a horse, to fight in a war I believed in, to learn to dance, and to be admired by many people. To date, none of these things have happened.

I'm not sure what else I wanted to say.


Current Music: Dante - Fullmetal Alchemist OST
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:45 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

I admire you!!

By Blogger Gretchen, at 11:17 PM, July 25, 2007  

Me too!!

By Blogger Steph, at 7:43 PM, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment