wJun 17, 2007


I expected to be more by now

I feel stressed, which is a weird thing to be in the summer. I have lots of little things I need to get done, I guess.

The last few days have been really busy. Thursday night, I went out to a few bars with co-workers after work, and Friday night we went to a co-workers house to watch Disney movies. It was a lot of fun, even though I only ended up getting four hours of sleep Friday night.

This weekend was the June Showing for the Anime Club that I'm president of (UW). On Saturday, people watched things from 2:00pm until 11:00pm, and on Sunday, 4:00pm to 9:00pm. I was there most of the time, although I left early Saturday night because I was feeling very tired and ill, and despite getting about 11 hours of sleep, I felt no better today. Today, we ended things with watching Howl's Moving Castle, which is one of my favorite movies.

Here's hoping that I feel better during the rest of the week. I also hope it stops being so damn hot. I would honestly prefer it to rain, if it would mean cooling off.

I do miss living with a best friend. There was a bigass moth in my room about 10 minutes ago. In the dorm, I would have asked Steph to get rid of it (as I did with spiders), and last year, it was Chad. I mean, there are other people in my house right now, but I don't like admitting that stupid things like moths (wtf) freak me out. Which makes perfect since as, you know, I just admitted it to the whole Internet.

And now, I bring you links.

Human tetris! I love Japan.

The actress who plays Pam from 'The Office' writes her first blog entry after breaking her back. OMF, she is best friends with Angela in real life, and there's a picture of Creed! I miss The Office.

Current Music: fans

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:40 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

I'm thoroughly convinced that it's not how much free time you have that counts, it's how intense you are about getting things done. While I've accomplished a lot, I've accomplished very few of the things that are on my 2 year old to-do list. I'm just glad people aren't giving me a lot of crap for not working yet.

I would have killed it. Jackie, I would kill anything for you.
...
.......
...
How did Jenna Fischer break her back, again? I can't remember.

By Blogger Steph, at 1:44 AM, June 18, 2007  

I think she slipped on her way out of some bar or night club in New York City.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 8:35 AM, June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment