wMay 16, 2007


Because I'm only coherent enough to list things

Holy crap am I glad that I turned in my 19th Century Scandinavian Lit final. It made the last day and a half thoroughly wretched. The end is in sight! Now, all that's left is my sci-fi paper! My sci-fi paper which is on feminism! I can do that! I can do that and enjoy it! Mostly.

When will it be handed in? That's a good question! The original due date was this Friday the 18th, but my professor said we can hand it in up until Tuesday, the 22nd.
I'll haul ass tomorrow and see what happens. Really, though, I won't have much time to work on it between Friday and Tuesday anyway, although cool people like Gretchen and Kristen will be able to edit it for me!

And what now? What now?

Tomorrow through May 28th is so packed with plans that I can scarcely believe it. And even then, I'll be here during the week and then probably go to visit my family the first weekend in June.

IT'S A FULL LIFE and now I must sleep so that I can be conscious while it happens!

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:23 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment