wApr 21, 2007


Shit just got real!

Yes, I am awake! I woke up at 7:15, in fact. I am dressed; I am wearing a skirt; my window is open; birds are singing; people are already walking and biking by. I will be off to the farmer's market, and Steph and Antoine will go with me. I am so excited to buy and sample delicious food.

After he made dinner for me last night, Antoine and I went to go see the movie Hot Fuzz. The movie was directed by the same guy who did "Shaun of the Dead" and the two main actors are also the same. Instead of a romantic comedy with zombies, this movie is a copy action film set in a small town in England. Unlike "Shaun of the Dead," which I believe won me over instantly, this movie took 30-40 minutes to thoroughly convince me. And from there, it was brilliant. Go see it! Unless you hate excessive violence. In that case, definitely don't see it.

Andy: You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.
Other Andy: Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!
Nicholas Angel: Like who?
Andy: Farmers.
Nicholas Angel: Who else?
Other Andy: Farmers' mums.


Anyway, I'm off to make myself breakfast and possibly dry my hair with the diffuser if I feel ambitious. I have a paper to work on, but I feel okay about it. Like, "I can do that. It'll be okay." Perhaps I'll hate myself all day Sunday, though; we'll see.

Labels: , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 8:40 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment