wMar 31, 2007


Why does it rain every time I go to Chicago?

It's Spring Break now, but it doesn't really feel like it. The professor for my online class thought it would be a good idea to hand out our exam late yesterday, and make it do Sunday the 1st at midnight. DURING SPRING BREAK. What the hell. In any case, I'm still going to Chicago tomorrow, and will return on Sunday. I'm not going to permit crappy planning to put a damper on my plans.

Thus, I spent all afternoon/evening working on this (essay) exam. I completed the two "shorter" essays (by short, they are about 700 words each). The long one is yet to come, but I'm hoping to cobble an outline together tomorrow morning. Should I take my laptop with me? I could work on things in the hotel.....but I know that I won't work on it while I'm there, so I might as well leave the laptop here so I don't drop it down a sewer or something.

Ughhhhh.....I always want to write meaningful things in here, or at least interesting things, but I guess I'm pretty burnt out and I should just go to sleep.

The 3rd volume of the Emma (Victorian Romance) manga was finally available at Borders (although I had to special order it) and I've been reading it voraciously. I won't spoil anything, but just know that it's still good! I love Kaoru Mori's drawing style.

Current Music: the image theme of Xenosaga II - Yuki Kajiura (one of my most favorite songs, for the record)

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:00 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment