wFeb 23, 2007


titles are unconstitutional in america

I guess that this Friday is just turning into a time-out, which is fine by me. Today's exam is over with, and even though I have another one due Sunday at midnight, and a paper due Monday, I think I can afford one day of rest. Time seems like it has a lot more potential when I have less of it.

I knew that having a job would make life suck a little bit more. And I should be really happy because I'm so lucky - I love my job, and I'm able to get novel-reading done for class while I'm there. But. The waking up at 6:00 am Tuesdays and Thursdays? Is kind of cramping my style. Just losing that 12.5 hours per week also cramps the style a little bit. And by the time I go to the Cardinal on Thursday evenings to edit the Almanac page, I feel like I could just sweep my arm through the air and kill people with sheer force of will.

But the Shakespeare exam is over now (holy crap, I forgot how horrible those are! diiiiiiiiie), and my room is actually clean (not just clear of clutter, but CLEAN), and I watched last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy (Holy crap, it's actually been good the last 3 weeks! Except for Izzie's irrational hatred of Callie....if they could just explain where that's coming from, that'd be great. But the ending was so sweet!), and tonight I get to see Antoine, and yes.

Wisconsin is expecting some hellish weather this weekend, so I think it's good that I didn't go home. But people are talking about either 1) 10 inches of snow, 2) freezing rain that will make the power go out, 3) rain that will flood streets. I'm all for...NONE OF THE ABOVE. I think it's snowing right now.

Anyway. Time to work on my paper so that when I'm slothful for the rest of the night, I don't feel *so* terrible about it.

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 4:47 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment