wFeb 8, 2007


Things

I don't know how I've been having so much time in the mornings lately, but somehow I am. Right now I'm watching "Ever After"....only one of my MOST FAVORITE MOVIES EVER. I don't know why I like it so much. I haven't seen it in a long time, but I still know every line.

I finally finished reading Jane Eyre last night. My thoughts are here. I'd really like to see the BBC version from 2006, but it was just released a few days ago. Still, a good portion of it is available on YouTube! If you search for "Jane Eyre 2006," you can find it. I wouldn't recommend doing that if you haven't read the book, though. The segments are numbered, but are very out of order.

I have interview on Friday at the Capitol again. This time, the goal is to be hired for the Senate Messenger staff. I'm still figuring out how I'll dress for it. It's very cold outside, and I wouldn't want to wear any shoes except my boots, and my long underwear underneath my jeans. Perhaps I'll have to allow myself enough time to hide in the bathroom and change.

I feel like I miss out on writing about huge, important stories when I skip days writing in my blog, but then when I write again, it seems I have nothing to say.

Current Music: Danielle and Prince Henry at the library!

Labels: , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:20 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment