wJan 16, 2007


:/

I feel so exhausted, which is weird because I haven't done much today, aside from eat. I still feel sick. Not as bad as on Sunday, when it hurt to move or breathe, but still sick to my stomach. Also, I feel like I'm dehydrated but when I drink water, it makes it worse. I guess I should be happy that I feel like this now, and not next week when classes start.

I accomplished some things yesterday, even in spite of the Battlestar Galactica marathon that was on the SciFi channel most of the day (glee! I watched 5.5 episodes and read manga during the commercial breaks, bwaha). I shoveled the driveway and sidewalk (it took me over an hour! I thought I was going to die....so much snow! So heavy!), and I ventured out of the house to get very-much-needed groceries. Antoine and I had gotten groceries together, and then Carolyn and Creighton came over and we all watched the Battlestar Galactica mini-series. So, apparently it was BSG Day for me, or something. I'm okay with it.

What did I do today? I've had 2 meals that weren't ramen, so that's a step up from Sunday/Monday. I've put away some more of my stuff (surprise! When you're sick, it's even more difficult to make yourself clean things!) and tidied up a bit. Still not done...maybe I'll take pictures when I am. I've moved a few things around. I'm considering taking a run out to some stores....I don't know, though.

Paul came back last night, which is good. It felt really weird being the only one here in the house for a few days.

Anyway! If anyone has tips on my 'nauseated stomach' problem, let me know. So far, my solution has been "don't move very much." And I guess that's all right....I might as well enjoy my last few days of sloth! I am going to have to read so many books this semester....I'm afraid, ;_;

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 4:15 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

for the stomach: mint tea.

*nods sagely* see ya hon!

By Blogger Tas, at 3:56 PM, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment