wDec 23, 2006


The end.....for now

I would write a lot right now, because I am full of many emotions, but I am simply too exhausted. I look forward very much to getting home and curling up with some good books. Jenny has taken refuge in my house, and will return home with me tomorrow, so I won't have to talk to myself to stay awake during the 2.5 hour drive.

My American Lit final was today, and I felt okay about it. Unfortunately, I got my paper back immediately afterward, and hadn't done as well as I would have liked. Also, a torrential downpour began as soon as I walked outside. Still, though, I somehow returned the stack of libraries books I had accumulated, went to the post office to have my mail forwarded to me, purchased some manga (either with free money from Borders/gift cards, or for really cheap at Half-Price Books!), had dinner with Antoine, picked up Jenny, went to Borders again, and packed most of my stuff up while also spending time with Antoine. I don't know how I managed to be so productive in spite of my lethargy, but somehow it worked.

Anyway, I should sleep now so that I can be conscious tomorrow morning. I don't know how it got to be so late already, ;_;

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 1:55 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment