wDec 17, 2006


:/

I had like, 8 posts that I was ready to write, but right now I'm so tired, stressed out, and upset that I can't even write them.

I feel horrible about tomorrow's finals, despite looking at stuff for like, 7 hours today.

An online romance quiz thingy classifies me as "The Sonnet," which means something like I'm "romantic, hopeful, and composed." What the hell.

I'll be so glad when tomorrow's 2 finals are done, but I really wish that I could feel optimistic about them. I feel especially bad about Shakespeare, because I learned so much in that class. Oh, well. It's only school and if nothing else, I'll feel better after they're over with.

Current Music: Idea - eufonius (Noein main theme)

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:37 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

good luck! you'll do grand, and next semester we can freak about shakespeare together...

By Blogger Gretchen, at 10:10 AM, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment