wDec 11, 2006


ahhhhh!

So, today absolutely sucked. I stayed in my pajamas all day long and never left the house. My time was spent writing my American Lit paper and making note cards for my Political Science oral exam. Somehow, I need to study for this exam tomorrow before it occurs at 3:40 pm. And I have to determine whether or not my paper A) is actually quite good, or B) is actually quite horrible, and how could I ever write such drivel?! before I leave for class at 11:30 am. Hopefully this will be determined by making it better.

I made steady progress all day, except that I fell asleep around 11:15 or so, woke up around 1:00 to exclaim to Antoine how upset I was about falling asleep, and then slept more until I woke up at 3:00. Freaked out, worked my ass off and stayed awake due to being cold and hungry, and am now "done," or at least as done as can be expected until tomorrow.

I'm going to feel so good tomorrow at 4:00 pm. If I'm still alive.

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 4:09 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Good luck, Jackie! LIVE! LIVE! BWAHHAHAHAHAAHA. ... sorry

By Blogger Tas, at 8:22 AM, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment