wDec 24, 2006


3 manga down....1 stack of books to go!

I really don't understand the hype surrounding Barack Obama. I mean, he seems pretty cool. But, the man gave one good speech at the Democratic National Convention, and it hasn't really done much since then (aside from almost completing his....first term as a senator! The guy has no experience! I don't know. We'll see what happens. The 2008 election will be interesting, if nothing else.

Also, someone has created a very amusing Christmas greeting about the origin of Santa Claus, and setting it to the music and (altered) text of the opening of Battlestar Galactica. It is here, and you should watch it even if you don't watch BSG, because it is amusing.

Anyway, I should go. Mom becomes upset if I sit down for more than 5 minutes, and wants me to do things like fold stray blankets. Also, Dad is making me vacuum the stairs! OMF, Christmas Eve at our house! I should probably shower before we go to mass at 4:00 pm. EVEN THOUGH Catholics are supposed to go to church twice this weekend - once for the 4th week of Advent (you should've gone yesterday afternoon or this morning) and then again for Christmas (tomorrow/tonight), I'm only going once. But, can I say that sleeping in today for the first time in a very, very long time was SO nice? Because it was. I really hope that Jesus understands. If I had had another 'first day all semester to sleep in,' then I would have gone twice.

Labels: , , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:33 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment