
| wNov 6, 2006 | |||
Woot and Woe YES. Today, my Shakespeare professor moved next week's Monday-exam to Wednesday. Now everything is spaced out! American Lit paper due on Monday, Shakespeare exam on Wednesday, Political Science paper due Friday. (Hopefully I won't burn out before the Poli Sci paper - I think that's going to be the most intense!) Problem # 1367 about Ghost Hunters: All of my characters talk like I do! Current Music: SILENCE because I'm going to STUDYscribbled mystickeeper at 2:34 PM 0 comments 0 Comments: |
|||
| wBlog Vitals | |||
| Posts Sorted by Tags Purpose of This Blog Site Feed | |||
| wI'm all over the Internet | |||
![]() Blogger profile LiveJournal profile To-Do Booklog Anime Log Most of the comment-conversation takes place over at the LiveJournal version of this blog. Plus, all of my cute and/or heinous icons are there. |
|||
| wCurrently... | |||
Feeling: |
|||
| wOther People | |||
LJ Friends |
|||
| wThe Good Stuff | |||
| |
|||
| wFF7 Is Cooler Than You | |||
|
|||