wNov 12, 2006


Sundays suck less when Saturdays are also spent in an intense-homework mode.

This weekend has been alright....I spent most of yesterday grappling with thesis ideas for my American Lit paper that's due tomorrow. Luckily, sending an email to my cousin Molly helped a lot. Ten minutes ago, Kristen and I chatted over AIM and each helped each other generate theses for our respective papers. Now I just have to write it! And now that I know what I'm doing, I can totally do it. I have to dig down deep and recall the Badass Paper-Writer that lives inside of me.

If anyone wants to look over a paper for me between some time tonight, and send it back by 1:30 pm tomorrow, let me know! :)

I skipped Anime Club yesterday because I felt so overwhelmed by school work, and I'm glad that I did. I was able to focus on this American Lit business. Steph and Gordon came over around 8:30, too, and after watching some Victorian Romance Emma, we watched "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" with Chad (and were later joined by Paul). That movie is pretty badass.

And now it's Sunday. I really, really want to hang out with Antoine because we didn't get to do anything yesterday, but I have to lector at mass at 9:00, and need to have a paper written before then. I think I can do it; I only need 3-5 pages!

I know that I haven't updated Ghost Hunters in a while - I simply don't have the time right now to devote to word count. I know now that I'll never be able to catch up and get to the 50,000 I need for NanoWrimo. Still, though, I really really like writing this way. And once Friday is over and I have time again, I want to keep writing. And even after November, I'd like to keep working on this story until I feel like it's finished. Will it be salvageable once I'm done throwing ideas down? With enough editing and overhauling and deleting, maybe. It just makes me feel extremely productive to generate stuff like that, and I'd like to hold on to that happiness if I can.

Current Music: Silence - for once I obtain a cold beverage, it will be time to bitch-slap this paper into existence. (Fun Fact: Now that the Firefox web browser has a spell-check-as-you-type feature, I know things like the fact that "bitch-slap" is actually hyphenated. It tells me "badass" should also be hyphenated, but I don't believe it.)

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:10 PM
4 comments
4 Comments:

ACTION STATIONS!

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:42 PM, November 12, 2006  

firefox is a bald-faced liar! i shall never hyphenate badass!

By Blogger Steph, at 4:31 PM, November 12, 2006  

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

er *cough* sorry, good job beating the paper to death.

By Blogger Tas, at 9:48 PM, November 12, 2006  

Encouragining Remark: Condition Three Friday will be here soon. Keep plugging and keep slashing the necks of your work. SEE YAH GIRL YOU ROCK!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:31 AM, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment