wNov 13, 2006


I hate school.

Ahhhh, I fell asleep in bed again, before reading any of Henry IV or working on my paper (due today at 4:35!). This falling asleep business must stop! Okay! I'm going to kick some ass this week (except that thinking of my Poli Sci paper makes me want to die inside). So here's what I wrote last night.

Antoine and I went out for dinner tonight, mostly because I know how heinously busy I'm going to be until 5:00 pm Friday, and I probably won't have time to do anything with him. So, we were at his place getting ready to go to Panera when my mom calls. She asks what I'm doing, and I tell her, as she makes small-talk about the Packer game.
"Didn't you watch the game?"
"No! I was doing homework, like you tell me to do every time you talk!"
"Oh, well I guess that's okay. What about Antoine, did he watch?"
"Um, no?"
"If he did, though, he'd want our Packers to win, wouldn't he?"
"Well....Mom....Antoine's not a Packer fan."
......"What?"
"He's from Michigan! Sometimes that happens!"


Tonight when I came home from Church, I accidentally locked my keys inside of my car. Yes, I have a spare set. Yes, they are in Green Bay. I called my dad at 10:30 pm to get the numbers on his AAA card because Chad and Paul tell me that they will come and get my car open for free.
(He gives me three numbers)
"What the hell, that's a lot of numbers."
"Yep. And the name on the card is James C. *********"
"Okay, Dad? I know what your name is."

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:11 AM
5 comments
5 Comments:

I didn't know Toine ever even thought about football.

Your father is an amazing human being lol

By Blogger Steph, at 4:37 PM, November 13, 2006  

Oh, um, I think I've thought about it before.

I used to go to the Mich. State games with my folks sometimes, too. College games are fun if I'm there ^_^

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 PM, November 13, 2006  

I totally agree with college football - if I'm not there, I don't give a shit, but I am......bwhahaha. The game against Michigan State last year remains one of the best moments of my life.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:28 PM, November 13, 2006  

I thought they didn't play Mich. State last year? I must've been out of it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 AM, November 14, 2006  

Indeed you were.
"Remember When We Beat Michigan and Barry Made Lloyd Carr His Bitch... Yeah I Was there"
http://wisc.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2201678864


Hahaha, I was a member of that group 'til a couple days ago. I've decided being a member of >30 groups was heinous.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 1:23 AM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment