wOct 16, 2006


OMF I love this song.

I should be busy studying right now, but in all honesty, I feel like I would be doing myself a bigger favor if I relieved some stress. I've been trying to pay a lot more attention to my mental state and not letting it deteriorate because of academic stress. I mean, if doing that helped me perform better and get better grades, then I would totally let it slide when I have things due and then just feel better after it was over. But I tend to perform worse when it gets out of control.

This weekend was really good for the most part. I got a lot of things done on Friday before going out to dinner at Real Chili with my friends. After that, everybody else was tired and went home. I hung out with Antoine until 11:00 and then came home and slept. I woke up early and went to Mitsuwa with Steph, Creighton, and Carolyn. I had fun, and I'm glad I went. Later this week when I have more time, maybe I'll take a few pictures and show you all what I bought. We got home and I had about an hour of time to unwind before going to Anime Club. Anime Club was all right this weekend. We had a Food Sale to raise money for prizes for our Halloween Costume Contest, and we made over $80, so that was pretty awesome. Everyone was off doing other things on Saturday, so I got to spend a lot of time with Antoine, which was really nice.
I don't regret spending so much time with other people this weekend, but I did kind of end up screwing myself over for my American Lit midterm that's tomorrow. I should have studied more last week. Then again, since we didn't find out anything regarding the exam until Thursday afternoon, that's not really my fault.

Last night really sucked too, because our Internet totally crapped out 3 minutes before my Political Science assignment was due at 11:59. Of course, I was sending it at the last minute because it took me an inexplicable amount of time to write it yesterday. In fact, it took me all of yesterday to produce those 5 sentences. My inability to be productive sometimes disgusts me.

Kristy came here yesterday with Chad, and will be here until Tuesday. Unfortunately, I won't be able to hang out with her very much due to studying and how busy my Mondays are. She's here right now, though, quite possibly reading over my shoulder as I type.

Anyway. Stress has been semi-relieved and I'm going to spend the rest of the day not freaking out about this exam, and just studying as much as I can. That's all you can do, right? Life will go on once it's over, and it'll actually be really cool with this Book Festival that's going on all over downtown this week, too.

Current Music: Waltz - Suneohair

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:18 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

You have subsumed the ability to chill. Teh envy.

>:0 good luck in life :)

Tas

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 PM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment