wAug 17, 2006


Spastic

Today was much better than yesterday. For starters, I was up until 3:00 am last night playing Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords on my laptop. Seriously, I thought the first game was good, but I think that this one is even better. Not only are the Force Powers cooler, but the characters are much less annoying and much more interesting. Or maybe just Atton, because I think he's cute, :D

Things were done today in preparation for going back to school. We decided who's living in which room, figured out how we're getting Internet and cable and called to set everything up. My car had its oil changed and its brakes fixed. Jack and I even made plans for putting the bounds together for The Daily Cardinal and watching the second animated Street Fighter movie (Louise, we decided you're watching it too. You have no choice.)

I love playing video games. I was extremely amused when my mom came in my room to tell me that dinner was ready.
"What are you doing, Jackie?"
"Mom, my spaceship got taken over by alien gang members and I have to kill them all to reclaim it!"
"....." *leaves*

OMG, so cute! If you go here, you can see a clip of T.R. Knight (George O'Malley from Grey's Anatomy) being on Sesame Street! So cute!

And now I will play some more KotOR: II. *cackles*

Current Music: Ringo Juice - Suga Shikao
scribbled mystickeeper at 9:41 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

Oh jackie.

Have a good weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:42 AM, August 18, 2006  

Jackie- Post the pictures of the house again so we can all get a look at the new home! I can't find them in archives. Boo.

By Blogger Kristy, at 9:28 AM, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment