wAug 1, 2006


Picture Spam!!

So, yesterday was pretty cool. I was supposed to babysit, but then I didn't have to and the entire day was mine! It was great. Was I productive? Not really, but having a nice break like that was nice.

At night, I uploaded pictures from the Renaissance Fair to Facebook. I think this means that most of you can see it. For now, please enjoy a photo manipulation by Antoine.



Ryan and I watched some Horatio Hornblower last night while we're waiting for the next batch of Monster episodes to finish downloading, or I figure out what's wrong with my computer/the disc. I was hoping for some Horatio/Archie, but of course this didn't happen. Still, they are cute enough by themselves.

Here's Horatio!



Here's Archie (AKA: Jamie Bamber, AKA: Lee 'Apollo' Adama from Battlestar Galactica. I may or may not shout: 'LOOK AT HIM!' every time he appears on screen). Here, he says: "France just killed their king! We get to go to war, Horatio!"



Even if they weren't cute, their British Naval uniforms would make them so. But they are cute. So....with those combined, they become....really cute.

Look at them, and try telling me that they are not in love.



As a bonus....they get hotter when their hair is wet. And since they're British Naval Officers, they have to do this quite frequently. Jumping in to see if cannon balls damaged the ships, escaping from Frenchmen, pulling each other out of the water, etc. LOOK AT HIS EYES!



Their hotness also increases with bloodiness. British Naval Officers seem to get bloody about as frequently as they get wet. Which means that for most of these movies, I am reduced to a mass of fangirl glee.



So, I guess that's about it. WTF, is it really August?! I feel like summer didn't even happen, but I keep telling myself that there's still a month before classes start again. I am dying to be in Madison again, and to see my friends again. I will miss air-conditioning and my family and my friends here, of course. But I feel less like I'm stuck in a rut when I'm at school, I think.

Current Music: I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK MY LAST.FM PROFILE! (Here.)
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:52 AM
4 comments
4 Comments:

OMG, they're SO TOTALLY IN LOVE!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM, August 01, 2006  

OMG I KNOW!

(Who are you?!)

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 3:31 PM, August 01, 2006  

*bear* WTGOMFLMAO "wit-gahm-f-la-MAH-o"

That kicks so much ass I can't even tell you how much ass it kicks.

By Blogger Steph, at 1:56 PM, August 03, 2006  

Sorry, that first comment was Teh G. I forgot to login or sign off on it... oops.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 6:09 PM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment