wAug 30, 2006


Life = PWN right now!

So, I kind of suck at blogging lately.

Firstly.....HEE, HEE, HEE! And that's all I have to say about that, XD

Secondly....hmmm. I can't really remember everything that's happened since the last time I blogged, but I do know that a lot of it involved hanging out with my friends here. Chad and Paul just need to get here, and then my social network will be more or less complete.

I bought some of my books on Sunday. The Riverside Shakespeare is a bigass book, and if I'm expected to tote that monster to class thrice-weekly, I might have to cry. I still need to buy more books online...I MUST DO THIS TODAY! I've been telling myself that for the last 3 days, and I still haven't done it. Hanging out with friends is so much more fun! (Yes, even moreso than buying books, :O)

Louise and I have been filling out paperwork and attending meetings for our respective Student Organizations (Louise's Sci-Fi Club, and I'm in charge of Anime Club, bwahaha!). It's kind of intense - I'm slowly realizing that yes, I actually am in charge. The club mostly runs itself after voting is over with, though, so I think I'll be all right. If not, stress always makes for good blogging!

When we had people over last night, Steph came up and got all Interior Design Major on my room...we turned the rug and she helped me to better "utilize my space." I don't really know what it means, but the room feels better somehow. Maybe that's just because I found a place for my bulletin board, though. If I keep putting crap away, I can eventually take pictures and show you guys!

It's kind of weird being here in Madison and not living with Steph. Like, right now I'm listening to songs we would normally start singing along to. Oh, well. She has to shepherd freshmen, and I have to live in this awesome house.

Chad is moving in tomorrow, so that should be interesting. We still don't know when Paul is moving in. It'll be really amusing when all of us are here....life is random enough with just me and Louise, I can't even imagine what life will be like with all 4 of us here. I should probably work on tapping my fingers instead of my feet to music. Paul's bedroom is directly underneath mine, and that could get annoying.

I'm pretty sure singing along in a language you don't speak is one of the best things ever. This is evidence by: my current activity of singing with my CD, and also by my, Creighton's, and Carolyn's sudden outbreak of Kirari*SeeraaDoriimu last night (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon's theme).

Anyway, I'm going to buy my books NOW. No excuses! *commence ass-kicking*

Current Music: Shiki no Uta - MINMI (one of my most favorite songs EVER)
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:20 AM
5 comments
5 Comments:

First off! The HEHEHEHEHE part..YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!! I mean HELLO!! and second, We made PLANS! after we finished college! (chicago)

just kidding.
Congratulations dear

But you better call me sometime!

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:58 PM, August 30, 2006  

No, it's not just because your bulletin board is up, it's because I'm a feng shui master.

Believe it or not, I AM still singing along to all those songs with you when they come on in your room. If you'd call me at that time you'd hear it. Some things never change.

By Blogger Steph, at 3:39 PM, August 31, 2006  

Watashi ni nare, kirari to, SEERA DAAIMAAAAANS!

The idea of Jackie and Steph singing along to the exact same songs while 3 miles apart is extremely amusing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM, August 31, 2006  

Ryan: MAYBE IF YOU'D ANSWER YOUR PHONE.....yeah. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Steph: That is the cutest thing ever. No, seriously. Okay, all together now: Awwww!

Miss Caro: zomg song!! And yeah. Extremely amusing, yes. Entirely unexpected, no. ;D

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 8:25 PM, August 31, 2006  

OMF NEW BOY!!! Yay for you! I'm happy!!

By Blogger Gretchen, at 5:36 AM, September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment