wAug 5, 2006


It's all connected.

Edit: Look, Ryan!

Firstly, Mark Green has a 'webmercial' up on his website, and you should go watch it if you have the chance. The piece is pure fluff, but that's what makes it fun. You can discover what he has on his iPod, among other things. votemarkgreen.com

OMG Season 3 Battlestar Galactica promo picture!! Gaius looks terrible. Seriously. His hair and his unshaven-ness make him look disgusting. He used to be hot. Sometimes, not!shaving can mean scruffy handsomeness, but not on that man. To maximize his hotness, Gaius should look like this. It is good to see, though, that Lee loses his chub and Starbuck cuts her hair again.

SPEAKING OF LEE, Ryan, Jennifer, and I watched some Horatio Hornblower tonight and OMG they found Archie (played by Jamie Bamber, who is Lee Adama in BSG, in case you're having trouble following my fangirl squee) again. He was all emo in prison, but then Horatio helped him to see the light - by getting SUSPICIOUSLY PHYSICALLY CLOSE TO HIM! I hope Archie regains his desire to look presentable soon. I seriously didn't recognize him when they found him at first - all his stringy hair and pale-ness and madness and etc.

SPEAKING OF HORATIO HORNBLOWER, I went to the library yesterday for the first time in a while. And even though I already have a stack of library books as well as a stack of borrowed books waiting for me at the foot of my bed, not to mention all of the unread books I own, I checked out some stuff. And one of those things was Mr. Midshipman Hornblower by C.S. Forester. SO EXCITED, even though I highly doubt I'll have time to read it before I go back to school. I think that when it comes to libraries, it's the discovery that I love the most. Even if I don't have time to read half of the books I've checked out, coming home with a stack of 15 books makes me feel like a pirate with a sackful of gold.

Question to the world: Why did I waste the last 3 hours doing absolutely nothing when I could have been working on my paper?! ;_;

Current Music: When You're Falling - The Afro Celts
scribbled mystickeeper at 4:26 PM
4 comments
4 Comments:

OMG YAY BOOKS!

*jumps up and down* joyjoy

By Blogger Tas, at 8:51 PM, August 06, 2006  

how is halo still alive.

spoil'd.

i need to finish season one. :(

By Blogger uriah heep, at 10:52 PM, August 06, 2006  

Oooooooooo, Afro Celt Sound System. Did you know that's Peter Gabriel singing on that song? Creighton and I love him. If you ever want to hear more Peter Gabriel goodness, just ask and we'll loan you his last album, Up. Sooooo gooooood. I love the Afro Celt album that song is off of, too. I should listen to it again.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 PM, August 10, 2006  

Marc: YES, finish season 1. And watch season 2!

Carolyn: Yeah, I'd definitely recognized his voice. I'd be more interested in hearing another Afro Celt album than Peter Gabriel, bwaha!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:10 PM, August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment