wJul 18, 2006


OMF

I WON SOMETHING!!! For real! This is going to sound so horribly geeky, okay, but on this LiveJournal community that I'm part of (that usually discusses mythology/whatever in the Final Fantasy series, mostly VII), a contest was held in which you had to accurately name which game was being discussed in a quote. For winning, you receive "your choice of item from Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk. If you win you may choose any item worth up to and including $30 (£20 if you are British)."
OMG WHAT SHOULD I PICK?! I should see if there is a DVD series I can find for less than $30. Firefly. Or Azumanga Daioh. OR SOMETHING REALLY AWESOME.
I never win anything! This is so exciting!

Okay. Most anime boxed set DVDs seem to be more than $30, even if used. Petite Cossette is cool, but since I can get it used for $10, I should go with Firefly because it's a better deal. OMG!

Here is the thread, if you're interested.

I will spend a few hours making sure I'm certain and then email the guy before I go to work. This is so exciting!! *BOOGIE*

Current Music: GLEE
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:48 PM
4 comments
4 Comments:

*jumps up and down* OMGSPLOSION YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

yes get firefly, whore -.- sorry BG was too much. Or Hellllllsing *pokes it* shiny

congratulations you winner person you!

<3 KMJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 PM, July 18, 2006  

firefly firefly firefly FIREFLY FIREFLY.

besides bsg i don't think any of those could come remotely close in terms of goodness.

you will not be dissappointed with firefly,
because,
it is fantasticamazing.

By Blogger uriah heep, at 4:47 PM, July 18, 2006  

Yeah, I have seen all of Firefly and I love it. But after debate and posting the same thing in my LiveJournal (between Firefly and the last arc of Revolutionary Girl Utena), I decided to go with Utena, which I have never found as a boxed set in a store. Firefly is much more easily accessible and more likely to go on sale, like for $20 or so, while Utena will never be cheaper than $26. So if I can get it for free, I should.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 9:57 PM, July 18, 2006  

o.0

You haven't seen all of firefly? Oh, my. I'm so sorry.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment