wJul 13, 2006


i sigh

Today has felt unimaginably long. I reread all of my Ghost Hunters story, but then when I came home after Dylan's party (10:00), I was too tired to work on it at all. I was too tired to do lots of things I should have today, but I guess to my credit, I was occupied from 10-10. Also, Kevin successfully installed Knights of the Old Republic: II on to my computer, so I can play that now. In the time I don't have.

It's summer, but right now in this moment, I feel like everything is crashing down on me and nothing I do can stop it. I do apologize for using so many of my friends as stress-relief. I need to face my problems head-on, and I apologize for burdening you with my crap. I'm more than capable of dealing with it all myself.

That said, I'm going to try destressing by reading some "Evangeline" before sleeping. I think I've decided that I like it because it's poetry that tells a straight-forward story. Nothing is vague or ambiguous or stupid, as poetry often is. It is a love story. And it is a good one.

Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical
light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.
Peace seemed to reign upon earth, and the rest-
less heart of the ocean
Was for a moment consoled. All sounds were
in harmony blended.


Current Music: Fugainaiya - YUKI
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:08 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment