wJul 26, 2006


Cryptic and Crappy, just like you like it

I had started writing this blog post. And it was going to be great. Really. And then, Firefox froze for some reason and I lost it. I get so drained when that happened. I can never reproduce my writing if it's lost. I'll try tomorrow or something.

I've been really emotional all day long. And by all counts, it should have been a good day. But for whatever reason, tonight has been really miserable for me and I know why but I don't really, really know why. How can it only be 10:55 at night? It feels like I've been awake for years. It feels like I've been alive for hundreds of years. How can people possibly live to be 100 years old? How can people stand to have feelings and thoughts for that long?

Buried deep as you can dig inside yourself
And covered with a perfect shell
Such a charming, beautiful exterior
Laced with brilliant smiles and shining eyes
Perfect posture, but you're barely scraping by
But you're barely scraping by

This is one time, this is one time
That you can't fake it hard enough to please everyone
Or anyone at all...or anyone at all
And the grave that you refuse to leave
The refuge that you've built to flee
The places that you've come to fear the most
It's the place that you have come to fear the most


Current Music: The places you have come to fear the most - Dashboard Confessional
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:11 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment