wJun 27, 2006


The glee in this post is about the exact opposite of my present mood.

The best 3 minutes and 42 seconds of your life can be found here. I think my favorite thing is the way the white bandana is tied.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU? These are the situations that I work out inside my head and am always prepared for. Perhaps this is why I have no plan for life.

Okay, my blog is apparently fair game for being an interest in a profile on Facebook.com "Jackie's blog" is listed as an interest in both Jennifer's and Heather's profiles. I feel so loved!

Also, I added more books to my half.com page. So, buy my shit.

Current Music: Unlike Me (acapella) - Kate Havnevik
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:44 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Wow. I Was Robbed By Twooooo Men!. It's like an ecersize program and language tape ALL IN ONE!!

That, and you can never be too prepared for gentleman alligator callers.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 4:50 PM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment