wMay 8, 2006


why am i still awake?

OMG, Antoine and Gordon's roommate were on WSUM radio tonight and I requested Tank! (the Cowboy Bebop theme) and they played it! And Antoine said it went out to me - I AM T3H FAMOUS!!11one

So, I was apprehensive when my English TA sent out an email saying he had finished grading our finals in less than 20 hours. I went to get mine out of the box outside his office and was apprehensive, thinking that when I got my C, I would read a few of the others and see what exactly an A was. And then I found mine and was dumbfounded to find not a C, but a better-than-a-C grade! I was so happy.

In other news....I think it's better that I don't share with the world how many episodes of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon I've watched....To Steph: WTF SAILOR LUNA?! That was effed up. Also, I thought Minako's rival was ugly the moment I saw her. WHAT A BITCH. We should learn the dance to "Baby, Baby." I think Sailor Venus might be my favorite scout in the Live Action. She's the only one who knows what the hell is going on. Also, in addition to being a talented teen pop idol who's very considerate to her fans, she knows how to lay the smack down.

Lastly....WTF! (Link courtesy Gordon)
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:25 PM
3 comments
3 Comments:

Remember back when you said, "Omg, chibi moon?" and I said "No. No, they ruined it in the worst way possible." Do you remember that? Was I right or was I right?

Gordon and I also thought Mio was ugly.

Yes, we should dance to "Baby, Baby" and Haruhi's credits!

My favorite is Jupiter overall, but I like Mercury too when she's in scout mode (uptight school girl is not my favorite personality, however). I didn't care for Minako, she's too stubborn and her logic usually makes no sense. She also has no inter-personal skills. Although it is cool that she's an idol, she makes a lot of moves that make it seem like she does things for the wrong reasons. I actually thought she was NOT considerate of her fans. I think the PGSM people had great potential with Minako, but they screwed it up by making her personality so extreme that she did the wrong thing 80% of the time =(

By Blogger Steph, at 2:36 AM, May 09, 2006  

Yay!! Congratulations on your good grade for English!! I'm so proud.

Also, let's maybe have dinner tomorrow? I'm free around 5 but I have a study group at 6:30. Or we could potentially have ice cream or something later that night after my study group. It's up to you?

By Blogger Gretchen, at 11:09 AM, May 09, 2006  

Steph: I do remember, and you were totally right. And yeah....I don't know. I liked Mina in the anime/manga a lot better - but I liked all of the characters better in both than in the Live Action, I think.

G: Oooh, either of those sound nice! Um, how about ice cream? Then we don't have to worry about what time we need to finish by? I'll probably be at Chad's studying for Presidency anyway, so I could come and meet you on State Street wherever you're done with the study group.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:25 AM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment