wMay 12, 2006


steph only got 5 minutes of sleep last night, but i still consider myself pretty damn incoherent at the moment....have fun.

Okay, I have navigated through some shitty websites in my time, but the Apple iTunes website is the most confusing, difficult to navigate places I've ever been to. All I want is the season finale of The Office so I can watch it on repeat for the rest of my life and 30 MINUTES LATER, I STILL CAN'T DO IT. I set up an account, verify the account through PayPal, but somehow, I still have no account.

I digress (from what? That was the first paragraph!). My finals were pretty crazy. We sat down at the Criminal Law & Justice final and the TA said that the professor decided anyone happy with their grade didn't have to take the final. This made some people very happy, and they left. Now, this grade is made on a strict curve. Does this mean each individual test is curved? If so, that would be cool - all the A-people left, so...BETTER FOR THE REST OF US! The American Presidency final was pure hell. But they are done now! *dances on their graves*

And now I feel so free. Chad's parents took us out for dinner in Middleton, and it was delicious. So now I feel full and free and that is awesome. My dad is coming really early tomorrow morning, so I should go to sleep so I can finish packing and clean everything out. It feels really weird, like we just ended something huge and Monday morning, we'll go back to classes again.

I'm going to miss the city a lot. And I think I'll miss a lot more people this summer than I did last year. Which makes sense, as I have more friends.

I'm not going to miss this dorm. Elizabeth Waters is one of the unfriendliest places I've ever been. As I'm sure you're all aware, I tend to be a very bitter and sarcastic person, but I still smile at people when I see them, even if it's a small smile. I still do it. I think I can count on one hand the number of girls in this entire dorm (500+) who smiled back at me in the last 2 years who weren't already my friends. This dorm is a strange mix of a cess pool. There are a lot of girls who I seriously thought died or something during the year because I never saw them - EVER - not even in the bathrooms. Nobody ever really leaves their doors open. And if the people aren't antisocial and shy is hell, then they are usually ho-bags who think they're God's gift to society just because they have ugly boyfriends. If I had to do everything all over again and could still keep my friends, I'd definitely live in a different dorm. Sure, this one has big rooms, a nice location, and is quiet, but....yeah. If I had to do it again, I definitely wouldn't live here.

Needless to say, the beast was stunned.
Whip-crack went his Whoopy tail,
And the beast was done.
He asked us: "(snort) Be you angels?"
And we said, "Nay. We are but men."
Rock!


Current Music: Tribute - Tenacious D
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:43 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

YaaaaahaaaaaAAAaa, wahahaaAAaa, wahahaaAAaa, yahaaaAAAaaaaAA! This is not the greatest song in the world, nooo, NO! This is a tribute! Aaaa, don't remember the greatest song in the wor-herld...

By Blogger Steph, at 12:33 AM, May 13, 2006  

Post a Comment