wMay 9, 2006


I guess it's time for dinner.

Ahhhh! How am I supposed to force myself to study with this much time between now and my finals?! I know I'm going to hate myself come Friday, but I seriously have a 2-minute attention-span, if that. I have never had this much difficulty concentrating. I was all set to do some things today, but then it was pouring out all day. I had to go out anyway, and now my hair is teh suck. Humidity is the devil.

I am anxious as to whether or not all of my things are going to fit in the car on the way home.

All I can think about is all of the things I'm going to do as soon as I'm done.

Also: Boo to people who don't understand that yes, I'm actually basically working two jobs, so no, I can't be at one of them all of the time. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GIVE ME ANY HOURS ANYWAY.

I'm sure it's a good sign that I'm not even back yet and I'm already agitated.

Current Music: Honey & Clover OST
scribbled mystickeeper at 5:00 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

raaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh... finals are the devil, rain is just the icing on the evil satan cake...


good luck with shit. Do I have to go over there and motivate you with my baseball bat? *WHAMWHAMWHAM*

By Blogger Tas, at 10:56 AM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment