wMay 3, 2006


Hmm

Now that my papers are finished, I'm having a horrible time focusing on finals. Hopefully it will be okay in the end. The one that I have tomorrow is really impossible to study for anyway.

Apparently Yoshitaka Amano is releasing a book through Dark Horse comics that has illustrations to A Midsummer Night's Dream. If you click here, you can flip through it. I wish I could draw. I try a lot, in class especially.

Some people have created a pretty cool LiveJournal community. Starting today, they will post the journal entries/etc. in chronological order from Dracula on the corresponding dates. For example, the May 3rd entry was put up today. Even if you've already read it, it seems like a good way to read and then comment on the book with others. Link here.

Today in my English discussion, it was revealed that yes, in fact, the TA is an atheist; No, in fact, he has no idea what's on the final because every time they've asked the professor, he's told them different things; Yes, in fact, you did get an A- on your Milton paper --- WAIT, WHAT!? I had to flip to the front to make sure it was my paper. It was! It doesn't erase my prior grades, but it is still a personal triumph.

I celebrated with a Potbelly's sandwich.
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:31 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

*cheer*
You are awesome!! I'm so proud!!

By Blogger Gretchen, at 11:59 PM, May 03, 2006  

Yay! That's very cool.

By Blogger Louise, at 1:42 PM, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment