wMay 7, 2006


2 down, 2 to go

I'm at the weird point of the week now. Both of the English finals are over with, and now there are over four days standing between me and my Poli Sci finals. Steph has also left, and will be gone until Thursday. I think she fears for my mental health in this solitude - she warned me not to kill myself at least 5 times in the last 3 days. I did okay maintaining social contact tonight, though! Paul came to eat some of the cake Steph's mom sent in the mail (yes, you *can* do that) and we went to church, and then I ate ice cream in Kristen's and Louise's room.

Apparently, one of the girls who lives above us has decided that sex is a great way to destress during finals. Some people are very loud when they partake in this activity! Oh, dorms.

I fully intend to write an entire post devote to this hellhole and how it's different from other dorms. And why it sucks.

I've been slowly packing things. I lacked the foresight to bring boxes, though, and I think I've used all of the paper bags that have handles. Hopefully Steph will bring some back, ;D

I think it's always a bad feeling when you stop caring about a final halfway through taking it. WE'LL FIND OUT.

I'm not quite as desperate to go home as I was last year. I guess that means I've been more attentive to my mental state? Or I'm just better at not completely stressing out.

Current Music: Honey & Clover OST...although in less than 30 seconds, I'll be watching some Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon!
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:28 PM
5 comments
5 Comments:

Hitomi wa itsumo jyuueru, bodii ni matou rame an chaamu...

By Blogger Steph, at 11:55 PM, May 07, 2006  

Kuchibiro yari ai beam de kimewaza! (I have no idea if that's right or not)

OMG, Steph! I just watched 24 - SHE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!! (I may or may not have squealed despite it being midnight)

I am afraid to watch the next episode....Tuxedo Kamen DOWN! ;_; He's so hot...... XD

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 12:01 AM, May 08, 2006  

Close. *kuchibiru yori, ai biimu (beam) ga kimewaza!

OMREADMYBLOG! (In a few minutes when it's posted)

My favorite part is that she had to keep raising and lowering the mask in order to do so, looking at him once without it wasn't enough to convince her.

By Blogger Steph, at 12:35 AM, May 08, 2006  

OMG
it's weird how you're totally fine with the dorm your first year, and then it just really frickin sucks the second year... I'm glad you lot are escaping!
I'm working today at the coffeeshop, if you have nothing better to do you should enjoy the day and come visit me!

By Blogger Gretchen, at 8:30 AM, May 08, 2006  

so much for virgin vault

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment