wApr 12, 2006


A Witty Title

I am mostly writing because I like my new icon a lot (that flower thing on the sidebar) and wanted to tell you that. It's from a 15-minute anime thing called "The Diary of Tortov Roddle." It is actually a compilation of six short vignettes which happen to be silent. Well, there's music, but the only "dialogue" (actually taken from his diary) are shown in print on the screen, like the old silent films. Mostly, I just loved watching the art, which is very non-anime. A few more pictures can be found here.

My midterm is over with, so that's good. I can at least stay alive for a few weeks. Now it's all big projects - but it will be okay.
Mostly, I am just desperate for summer. All I can think about is of all of the things I would like to do and books that I would like to do.

But I should probably make myself go to sleep now, as I will get up in six hours.

Current Music: Le Portrait de Petite Cossette opening theme
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:14 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment