wApr 28, 2006


The Weekend Update

(Alternative Title: An Experiment in Positive Reinforcement so as to Further Motivate Jackie in her Academic Endeavors)

Check in frequently to monitor my paper progress!

Milton paper: Done. (For better or for worse!)
Presidency paper: Done.


Current Music: the silence of Memorial Library, peppered with Chad's whispered demands that we leave and go order pizza

Saturday/Sunday 12:53 am update: To read about this morning's activity's, read about it in Steph's blog. She wrote about it in more detail than I would have anyway. If you're interested, the books I purchased were Fight Club and a Sandman comic (so cheap!). I find her observations regarding my reading habits and bookstore perusals amusing and accurate. I have been instructed to link my booklog as evidence. XD

Sunday/Monday 1:22 am update: I think I've accepted the fact that I'm not going to be able to rewrite one of my earlier papers for my Brit Lit class. I would really like to, not only to show my effort and that I care about the class, but also because I might really be able to do better. But I just don't have the time. I MUST ACCEPT DEFEAT FOR THE BETTER GOOD.
Besides, with the way things have gone, I probably wouldn't do any better anyway!

Thinking about my Presidency paper makes me want to cry softly. Mostly because it's due Tuesday and I won't have time to work on it tomorrow until 9:00 pm.
scribbled mystickeeper at 5:36 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment