wApr 19, 2006


Holla.

There's really nothing to see here. I've been slaving at catching up in readings and now beginning to balance two papers and a presentation (and, at some point, beginning to possibly think about finals). I will mention, though, that the anime Last Exile has one of the most satisfying endings I've seen in quite some time. The series dragged for a while there, but like good storytelling should, it gathered up all of the loose threads and yanked on them at once and started plucking them, and then it was a glorious song (WORST ANALOGY EVER!).

I know I'm spoiled by watching The West Wing, where C.J. Cregg can pwn anybody in the press briefing room.....because Aaron Sorkin wrote the script. But I still think Scott McClellan was Not Very Good. Goodbye, Scotty!

Anyway. LiveJournal has this deal now where you can have 15 icons for free, in exchange for allowing ads on your LJ. This further affirms my hypothesis that on the Internet, so long as you're willing to wait long enough, you will never have to pay for anything. :) I'm still waiting for free domain names, lol. You can see my 15 Chosen Ones here. MWAHA.

Clips of the English dub of FF7: Advent Children keep leaking on to the Internet, and I have to say that so far, I detest some of the voices so much that I intend to watch the dub, just so I can make fun of it. I think Square Enix is secretly laughing at all of the American college students who will wait in line to purchase this DVD and then watch it repeatedly instead of locking themselves in the library to study for finals. My goal is to buy it and then not watch it until I'm done with school. (And then everybody laughed really, really hard.)

Also, does anybody else find it extremely amusing that Brooke Shields and Katie Holmes gave birth on the same day??

Current Music: obnoxious beeping of a truck backing up outside
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:33 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

I blame the Thetans.

By Blogger Steph, at 2:36 PM, April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment