wMar 26, 2006


Grey's Anatomy is a good show.

If I had anything interesting to report, I would report it. Nothing particularly exciting happened this weekend, so I won't bother recounting it.

I have been highly productive in terms of school, so that is good. Also, tomorrow is Monday, and I generally enjoy Mondays very much.

Scott Walker (the other Republican candidate) has withdrawn from the gubernatorial race. Which means Mark Green has no opponent in the primary. This is a good thing!

OMG JAMIE BAMBER INTERVIEW!

The end.

Current Music: Everything Will Be Alright - The Killers
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:58 PM
6 comments
6 Comments:

done.....*thinks jackie is scary and part of a frightening cult...*

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:10 AM, March 27, 2006  

Oh and the Jamie Bamber Interview was hot by the way >).

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:58 AM, March 27, 2006  

XD You know you love me!

And yeah, I know! Didn't you love the random zoom on his nose?! He is so polite! And his cute British accent makes up for the fact that he sounds a lot more nasal when he's not speaking with an American accent.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 10:00 AM, March 27, 2006  

Ok, I'm going to comment on your post by paragraph...

Grey's Anatomy is a good show! And a good break from homework on Sunday nights.

Even if you were to report uninteresting things on your blog about your weekend, I'd probably read it.

Why do you like Mondays??

How exciting about Green, huh? My mom called my cell phone 4 times and my room phone once to get a hold of me after she found out the news. a bit excited I think.

Maybe this Jamie Bamber thing is getting a bit out of hand...;)

ok, i'm done now.

By Blogger Jenny, at 5:01 PM, March 27, 2006  

Due to Ryan being a whore, Ryan is deleting blog. Will update you accordingly. AND don't worry, this isn't bad.

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:10 PM, March 27, 2006  

I mostly enjoy Mondays because they're the only day of the week that I'm at The Daily Cardinal for 3 solid hours. Also, it's impossible for me to do homework on Sundays because I'm busy from 8:50 am to 9:20 pm. Being out of the room all day is good for Jackie's mental health, ;)

LIKING JAMIE BAMBER IS NOT OUT OF HAND.



RYAN, WTF?!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 9:28 PM, March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment