wMar 11, 2006


*BOOGIE*

That's right. It's Spring Break and I am so happy. Holy crap. I even got a paper back in class yesterday, and although I had written it when I was really sick and knew it was kind of bad, I was still disappointed with the bad grade and saddened by the comments. But even this hasn't really dampened my overall mood.

Louise's parents drove us home, and her mom handed me her DVD sets of Horatio Hornblower and The Scarlet Pimpernel when I got in the car and said, "This is your homework for break." Why? Because Jamie Bamber is in them. Points for Louise's mom!! So now, even though I had a huge to-do list of books to read, anime to watch, and homework to do, I think these will definitely be added. I am going to be so saturated in so many forms of media this break.....but I think I deserve it, :O

I do have other plans for this break too, though. My sister took off of work on Wednesday, and we are going to go shopping at an outlet mall (and probably other places s well) with my mom. Going on shopping trips always turns out to be an interesting experience in my family. Mostly because the three of us will be ready to kill each other by the end of the day.
Heather left me a voicemail a couple of days ago inviting me up to see her, so if she can get off of work, I'll be driving up (to Michigan Tech) Thursday morning to see her (and would come back Friday night). It's a lot of driving, but I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. My car's lack of antenna would make the drive quiet in rural areas (ie: most of the drive), but I think I'll try and find some books on tape at the library. Does anyone know of good ones? Neil Gaiman does his own books, right? Maybe that would be cool.

I've already finished a book and read a volume of manga that I bought of the Internet, :D And Borders just sent me a coupon in the mail for 25% off that can be used at Walden Books, so guess where I'm going today to get the second volume!

Could life be any better right now? I'm going to go with no.

OHHHH!!! And last night's season finale of Battlestar Galactica was SO GOOD. Obviously, seeing Ryan and eating artichoke dip with him was also cool. Yay friends!
I don't want to potentially ruin it for anyone, but as always, fangirl comments and exclamation points can be found in my LiveJournal. Seriously, I've never heard of a television show doing that...especially in a season finale. This makes up for all of the frak-ups throughout this season.

And now I'm going to take a shower in a shower that is not digusting, and without shower shoes! *is in heaven*

Current Music: Dramatic - Yuki (Honey & Clover opening theme)
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:47 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment