wFeb 23, 2006


Today was worse, ;_;

There's not much to say except that Chad convinced me to go home with him.

Last night I woke up at 1:00, 3:00, 5:45, and 7:00. Despite kicking off all of my covers and rolling up my pajamas at 3:00, I was pouring sweat the latter three times. Seriously....I would shift positions and it felt like my mattress pad was on fire underneath my back. Just sitting around today, I randomly get ridiculously hot. But I'm kind of dreading going to sleep now because I'm afraid it'll be just like last night and that would make me cry.

I haven't eaten very much since Monday, either....maybe that's why stomach hurts so much, :O

I still can't get any homework done...Today I was congested, so it was like being in a bubble all day. I'm here, but....not. That said, Facebook is a lot more interesting when you're in a bubble.

Current Music: The Promised Land - FF7: AC OST
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:39 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

You need to be medicated so you can sleep at night something like Robutussin.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 PM, February 24, 2006  

OH MY GOSH JACKIE!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WE'LL DO. Well, I guess see you this summer.

Just kidding. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING GEEKY! We have two weeks to think about it.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:36 PM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment