wFeb 3, 2006


i'm not tired, and yet i must sleep

Seriously, the Europeans need to stop reprinting the Muslim cartoon. It's great that you have free speech in countries like France. You don't need to be a jackass about it to piss off people with guns who already have anti-Western sentiments, and, you know, terrorist organizations that just took over Parliaments and want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. I'm all for free speech, but it's not like they're asking them to deny their rights. Free speech is something to be used to enlighten people, not to fling something considered obscene repeatedly in somebody's face.

And, yeah. Writing different parts of a post hours apart always makes thing interesting. So, I guess I have nothing to say. I won't blog for a few days because I'll be in Milwaukee visiting Jennifer.

School makes me want to claw at my face, and also makes me realize how much I'd love to crawl in bed and read stories all day long, and possibly work on my own.

If only school were more useful, for example, if my notebook paper could become a weapon. See: Yomiko Readman, of Read or Die.




Current Music: Watashi ni Narituke - Sailor Moon
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:29 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Hi there,

The western world is f****ng up again as it is wont to..I mean why hurt religious sentimentalities especially when there is so much hatred and animousity out there and especially when there is so much islamic fundamentalists out there craving to get back at the 'western world'. YOu made a point when you wrote that we shud stop publishing offending cartoons. I thought educations makes us literate enuf to judge right from wrong..but I gez even newspapers are not from literary stables..sad, but true.

I do like your writings..nice reading so far.

Nice to know that ur phone is back in order ;)

Youcan check me out at http://readnright.blogspot.com/

Take care and keep smilin and believe me, Ms hermione Granger II..life is beautiful :)

By Blogger ReadnRyte, at 1:08 AM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment