wFeb 21, 2006


Frodo is my lover.

So, I was sitting in front of this computer of mine thinking about how much I didn't want to do anything at all when Steph came home and was like, "Do you want your Christmas present now or later?" Who the hell ever wants their Christmas present LATER, seriously? So, Steph gave me A HOBBIT CLOAK! Go here for pictures!

I was very excited.

Monday is the go-go-go day, or...class, really small break, class, lunch, campaign volunteering for 4 hours, dinner somewhere between the Capitol and Vilas, and the Cardinal until 9:00. wtf! But, after dinner, I talked to Brianna for about an hour, which was very good. Brianna is my friend who lived in my town from 5th until 10th grade, when she moved back to Utah. We have visited each other once at each respective hometown since then. Anyway, she is engaged. Her wedding is happening so fast, though! The wedding date is a tentative June 10th of this year (it's this year for sure; the specific date, though, is not so certain). It was the cutest engagement story I've ever heard, and generally a great conversation. We discussed the fact that most people we talk to in college tend to recall Middle School and High School as pretty terrible times, mostly due to being self-conscious, etc. And we didn't have that at all. College is pretty great, but I think that looking at everything right now, I'd say that those years were the best ones so far. We had such a huge group of friends and none of us ever cared what people in other "groups" thought. We were too busy playing our silly games of writing movie scripts, exploring Hidden Valley Park, and trying to figure out who we should like. I must say that I do miss all of us being naive and innocent, too, but I guess things change when you go to college.

Speaking of which.....despite the random glee I felt twice today, I still basically feel the exact same way that I did last night.

That's about it, except that I'm really excited for the newe episodes of West Wing to come out because it appears as those Josh and Donna will finally hook up. Too bad the show's ending, :/ I have started watching Grey's Anatomy, though, after seeing the recap episode over break. I like George.

Current Music: more Fall Out Boy; same song as last night, actually
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:32 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

That cloak is the shiz- how could Steph possibly think you would wait TEN MONTHS for it?!?

High school was pretty cool... sometimes I miss it. Then I slap myself upside the head and ask myself what the hell I was thinking.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 9:25 AM, February 21, 2006  

No, lol! It was for the Christmas that just happened, and she was asking if I wanted to wait until tomorrow!

And yeah, I s'pose you're right. I did a lot more stupid things in high school than I've done thus far in college.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 9:37 AM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment