wFeb 27, 2006


damn it; i need to wash my washcloths.

So, starting sometime yesterday, I somehow broke free of the bubble I had been living inside of. I still have an intense, racking cough and an occasionally runny nose, but however bad the cough may sound, this is nothing. I feel glorious! I even cleaned in my room tonight after coming back from everything, so I can breathe!

I am caught up in homework, except for Criminal Law & Justice, which should be interesting as the midterm is getting handed out tomorrow (we get a week to work on it and then have to go in and write it cold). 3 midterms next week, ;_; But then it'll be Spring Break! I just need to make it that far.

I did finish my paper and was in bed around 1:30, which was pretty good. I wish that I could say the paper is "pretty good." But I guess all I can do now is wait and see what happens.

So, Mom making me go to bed before 11:00 over the weekend is having negative results on my college routine here. I guess I'll just lie in bed and read until falling asleep.

aeriscloud, thanks for the comment on Ghost Hunters! I do think about it all the time, I swear. You guys just need to give me some swift kicks to get me going again, ;_; Or at least make me write in chronological order again, instead of random scenes.

Current Music: Motorcycle Driveby - Third Eye Blind
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:24 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment