wJan 3, 2006


um, hi.

I'm blogging from Kristy's basement. It's exciting.

I had to sleep in the basement last night because the freaking cleaning lady came at 8:00. Walking down the steps in the dark made me almost pee myself, but for some reason, as soon as my feet are on the couch, I'm okay. It's like I'm a little kid afraid to touch the lava or something. I started watching the FMA movie (how?! nobody knows!). Why is it that Nazis are suddenly in vogue as a plot device? Teh hell....

Tonight I watched Revenge of the Sith with Kristy and Chad. Last night, a couple of movies with the whores at Heather's and the night before that was Garden State at Kristy's. My life revolves around movies and reading and I'm okay with it. I plan to finish a book tomorrow. I need to add up how many pages I read over vacation, 'cause it's a bitchload. Manga doesn't count, duh. But the third Dark Tower book is about 600 pages by itself. Heehee.

My back only hurts when I move it a certain way and it's this piercing, omggoingtodie feeling. So basically I try not to move it. Also, my hair is shorter now. Since I hadn't had it cut since August......yeah. This time around, every 6 weeks! (or not....).

Work has been ridiculous. I have yet to be paid (this Friday, I think, woot!), but today I got to prune pointsettias (or however you spell it).

Okay, so I'm going to go read some of Kristy's magazines now.

(OMG, Steph, did you see Days today?! Chelsea killed JT Zack and all she cared about was losing her license! I feel so horrible for Hope! I hope that Bo will finally hate her now, that stupid whore! On the cover of Soap Opera Digest, the Hope!actress said that this is the hardest storyline she's ever had to act, :( Also, I think I only have the first 7 episodes of Live Action SM, so I'm going to be way behind you/Gordon. I watched 5 and 6 last night, though, and meeting Jupiter was pretty funny. I loved the basketball game! Haha.)

NOES!


Current Music: Kristy and Chad talking
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:03 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Okay, so the NOES! cut was great. I laughed out loud. I finally posted another entry, it's kinda long but that happens with me, sorry.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 10:40 AM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment