wJan 12, 2006


a lonely god complex, cock it and pull it

I forgot some things when I last blogged, like how Ryan and I had an adventure down to randomly visit Louise at her parents' bread store and visited some geek stores. And also that our old youth minister came through my line at ShopKo right before the end of my shift, so I stopped by her house afterward and we talked for hours. Like most conversations with her (and just about everyone from church, really), I felt decidedly in control of my life and happy with myself for the decisions I've been making.

I've been watching Battlestar Galactica obsessively and have now finished the two seasons that are out. There are so many hot (and cute!) men in that show! I can't even believe it, XD The eye-candy alone makes it worth watching. I want to know what happens next, though! Having a viewing time of around 8:00 or 9:00 on Friday nights will not be conducive to being able to catch it, though. And I'm not about downloading TV series on my computer.

My stomach is trying valiantly to murder me, I swear to God.

The Fullmetal Alchemist movie made me cry a few times, but mostly it was like, "OMG, I love these characters and they way they interact!" The ending was kind of like, "Dude, you are not allowed to end it that way," though. Are there going to be more movies, or other seasons? Not sure. It kind of lends itself to WWII, though, doesn't it?

I've also decided that watching chick flicks is not good for me because I get all.....girly. And I'm sure we can all appreciate how terrifying that is.

Sometimes, you just need to go out and buy yourself a new CD. I chose Fall Out Boy's new CD. I have a bunch of their old songs that Andy had copied for me before they got really popular. I enjoy how their lyrics and song titles play with words.


Current Music: Sugar, We're Goin' Down - Fall Out Boy (I don't care how much it's overplayed on the radio; I will love this sound 'til the end of time); Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:35 AM
4 comments
4 Comments:

Actually they announced...yesterday I think... that the FMA movie will be released (in Japan) with 3 short OVAs included with it.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=8164

By Blogger Louise, at 9:11 AM, January 12, 2006  

I AM SO GOOD!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 1:45 PM, January 12, 2006  

Tonight are you still interested in some battlestar galactica? I will be home! WOOT

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:52 AM, January 13, 2006  

YES! I need to get a hold of you - maybe we can pick up Subway or something for dinner before watching the two episodes. What time does it come on?? If you read this before I get a hold of you, give me a call, :O

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 2:49 PM, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment