wDec 16, 2005


A Smattering of Various Things

I've decided that my Political Theory professor's exit (see yesterday's post) reminds me of Bilbo's sudden disappearance from his eleventy-first birthday party at the beginning of Fellowship of the Ring.

I called home today to a return a call from my mom, and Olivia answered. "Olivia, what are you doing in my house?" "MAKING COOKIES!" And I was like, no! I'm supposed to make cookies with Mom and Julie - JUST ME! I was all sad.

I sent Ryan the mp3 to "Falling" by the Afro Celts. He's like, floor monitor or whatever in his dorm. Apparently, nobody was there, and he decided to pump it 'til it shook the floor. THAT IS HOW MUSIC IS MEANT TO BE LISTENED TO.

In case you missed it, Iraq apparently had Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in custody last year and released him -- because they didn't know who he was!! WTF?!?! I couldn't even believe that when I read it.

I feel inexplicably joyful now that the Geology exam is done. My joy is inexplicable because I have a final tomorrow and lots of work to do before it, and lots of other studying to do.

I'm not sure what's up with the flu that I had Monday night/Tuesday, but now I just never feel like eating at all. For dinner I had 3/4 of this longish bread roll thing, and 4 strawberries and like, 3 pieces of watermelon. I got some ice cream when we watched Indiana Jones, but felt horrible after eating it. Basically, my stomach is a jerk. 'Though, as Steph has reminded me, I often feel sick after eating when I eat regularly, so I don't know what the hell my problem is. When I had my physical over the summer, the doctor didn't really either (nor for my back nor for my eyes nor for...other things), so oh well, I guess.

LiveJournal now allows users with free accounts to have 6 icons, so....AWESOME. Yes, 4/6 are from Advent Children.

Anyway, I should go to sleep now because I need to spend all day tomorrow constructing my own ideal society for my Political Theory final.

Current Music: something from the Chrno Crusade OST
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:31 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

HAll monitor! I'm outraged. The correct term is "Night Watchman" or Nocs Bitch.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:05 PM, December 17, 2005  

Please forgive me. ;_;

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:40 AM, December 18, 2005  

Post a Comment