wDec 6, 2005


i hope that sleep will take me soon

The best history project ever.

In case you missed it in the comments, Ryan has purchased the first two seasons of Battlestar Galactica. Anyone who wants to watch with us over Christmas Break is welcome - it's scifi, but the series has great characterization and is really, really good at probing into questions of what it means to be human, etc. I fully expect it'll just be me and Ryan, though. Bwaha.

I burned my throat on hot chocolate tonight at the Daily Cardinal and now every time I swallow, it feel like I'm swallowing this never-ending supply of...crud. It's probably the blackened remains of what used to be my esophogus.

Speaking of The Daily Cardinal....a fellow copy editor and I are going to be joint Archivists next semester (and possibly thereafter 'til we leave??). It's not a very demanding job, but I'll probably get to know people there a little better, and our names will be on the permanent masthead (is that the right word??) on page 2 EVERY DAY. So, go me, I guess. I will increase my filing/office skills!

You can communicate with Tom Riddle (Voldemort, duh!) via his diary. Spooky!

It's been really cold outside, obviously. I've spent most of my time lately up here in my bed under blankets, with the laptop plugged in up here. Books and folders strewn next to me from one end of the bed to the other. It's a nest, I guess.

I would like very much just to be home. The only anxiety that I have about Christmas Break is that I don't have all of my presents yet and there a couple people for whom I have no idea what to purchase.... But yeah. I am so sick of everything here. I know I won't raise any of my grades, so I feel no incentive to work hard.

I am tired of forever having nothing to lean on, no one to have hold me, and no one who can set aside all of the fake crap and just make me feel better.

Current Music: Storm - Lifehouse
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:08 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

It will be a pizza party night! It should come in between january 4 through the 12. Definitly excited!

See yah

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:22 PM, December 06, 2005  

Wait, wait.....we're watching all 2 seasons in one night?!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 10:28 AM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment