wDec 17, 2005


Goodbye, Leo.

You know, Blogger's "Recover post" feature would be a lot more useful if it ever actually recovered lost posts.


John Spencer, the actor who played Leo McGarrey on West Wing, has died at the age of 58. It's quite ironic, too, as his character had a heart attack a year ago at this time (Spencer's cause of death). It's true that the show has been sliding into mediocrity, but I still love it.

He will definitely be missed. I really don't understand it....up until my senior year in high school, I never had to deal with death but now it's like one horrible thing after another. I mean, this isn't so horrible because I didn't know him or his relatives, but recent events have been more than enough to make me reflect. At times, it seems like life only progresses with pain.


"Because I'm tired of it: year after year after year after year having to choose between the lesser of who cares. Of trying to get myself excited about a candidate who can speak in complete sentences. Of setting the bar so low, I can hardly bear to look at it. They say a good man can't get elected President. I don't believe that. Do you?"
scribbled mystickeeper at 3:21 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

I keep living for those moments in life when you realize how much you love Blow Pops

And Monday nights, next semester- you know it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 AM, December 17, 2005  

death is really annoying.

By Blogger uriah heep, at 3:02 PM, December 17, 2005  

Post a Comment