wNov 3, 2005


teh tired

Shit, how did it get to be this late? I don't know, but I have to get up at 7:00 tomorrow, so I guess all I'll say is that I wrote a crapload tonight. I was short by about 400 words yesteday, which I plan to make up over the weekend. The current word count is 3,506. And I need to stop wasting so much time in the day. All day today, I felt like I was so tired I was going to pass out, and I got about 7-8 hours of sleep last night. So I guess tomorrow will be a great time.
This is what will drive me insane. I have no idea what's going to happen when they go ghost hunting in the graveyard. Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

This evening, Mom informed that Mia has told the family that she would enjoy chicken nuggets for Christmas. I find this hilarious.

Also: The cutest/most accurate Azumanga Daioh cosplay 3V4R!
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:46 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

The link to the Azumanga Daioh cosplay didn't work because that server doesn't allow direct-linking to images, but I found the picture and re-posted it on a free image thingy, so you can look at it here:

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/9687/azumanga9cf.jpg

By Blogger Gordon, at 2:11 AM, November 03, 2005  

Shhh, you're making me stupid!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 2:46 PM, November 03, 2005  

Post a Comment