wNov 8, 2005


Just skip to the picture, trust me

I don't really have anything to say tonight, except that for some reason, today I suddenly realized how screwed I am on about eight different fronts, and I was stressed all day. I got a lot done, including catching up on basically not writing anything yesterday. I only wrote about 1/3 of what I was supposed to write today, too. But oh well. Maybe slowly, I'll catch up. I seriously felt sick to my stomach all day....so much stuff. And if everything wasn't enough to begin with, I realized I left my cellphone charger at home. My mom's mailing it, but...for now, I'm keeping the phone off all day, as I use the phone as my alarm and not having an alarm will make things a lot more interesting in the morning, :/

I really do like writing every night. I like that my emotions get channeled somewhere. On some levels, maybe it's bad - because instead of dealing with what's making me feel the way I feel, I put it somewhere else and ignore it. But I guess that I kind of did that anyway.

We don't want to hear anything else from me tonight, trust me. Instead, I'll provide you with Steph's illustration to the end of my last post.



There. Now this post was worth it, ;)

Current Music: Aerials - System of a Down
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:15 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

That's jackie's shiznit if I ever saw it.

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:47 PM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment